REEFER V3 FEATURES-
- Extra fortified rimless, bevelled edge design aquarium
- Ultra Clear glass with increased thickness
- Intergrated automatic top-off system with RO reservoir
- Dedicated skimmer chamber with adjustable water height
- Optional refugium chamber
- Surface skimmer with removable combs
- Dual return outlets, for optimal water distribution
- Removable micron filter bags and media cups
- Extra fortified plywood marine spec cabinet
Red Sea REEFER™ Systems
Red Sea Reefer XL 525 V3 White
Total system water volume 525 liters. Display tank 409 litres. Sump 116 liters. Ultra clear front glass thickness 15 mm. Display tank 150 cm long, 57.5 cm wide and 55 cm high. Total system height with cabinet 142 cm. Cabinet three doors with seperate dry compartment for chiller, power boards, controllers etc.
Rimless Reef Ready Systems for advanced hobbyists
New and improved Refugium-Ready Sump Now Available For REEFER™ XL V3 Models
The REEFER™ XL V3 series have advanced sumps with the following exciting new features:
- An adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level (between 21-27cm / 8.3″-10.6″) for optimal skimmer performance.
- A “Refugium Ready” sump with two pre-set positions allows you to decide how much of the sump you want for your skimmer and other reactors and how much as a dedicated refugium chamber.
- 2 micron filter bags
- 2 filter media cups
- Larger RO liter reservoirs that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance.
Red Sea’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The REEFER™ series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
Incorporating technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX® coral reef systems, the REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.
REEFER™ aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
The aquarium sits on a recessed base that “floats” it above the cabinet, which seamlessly follows the contour of the glass.
All the REEFER XL models now feature a laminated, plywood marine-spec cabinet for greater water resistance with adjustable feet for perfect leveling on any surface.
The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump, (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
Removable surface-skimming combs surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the downpipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional “eyeball” return outlet nozzle.
In the event of a blockage in the regulated downpipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
On entering the sump the water passes through two 225 micron mechanical filter bags and two Filter media cups, before entering the filtration compartment with a adjustable height skimmer chamber and Refugium chamber.
In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade on its way to the return pump chamber.
To ensure a constant water level in the pump compartment, all REEFER™ sumps include an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, guaranteeing a constant, stable water flow throughout the complete system.
Supplied as a complete self-assembly kit, all pipe work is ready without the need for any gluing.
Features of the Red Sea REEFER™ include: