Plus FREE $500 Living Reef Voucher!
Red Sea REEFER™ Systems
Red Sea Reefer 350 V3 Black
Total system water volume 345 liters. Display tank 275 litres. Sump 70 liters. Ultra clear front glass thickness 12 mm. Display tank 120 cm long, 50 cm wide and 53 cm high. Total system height with cabinet 140 cm.
REEFER V3 FEATURES-
- Extra fortified rimless, bevelled edge design aquarium
- Ultra Clear glass with increased thickness
- Intergrated automatic top-off system with RO reservoir
- Dedicated skimmer chamber with adjustable water height
- Optional refugium chamber
- Surface skimmer with removable combs
- Dual return outlets, for optimal water distribution
- Removable micron filter bags and media cups
- Extra fortified plywood marine spec cabinet
Rimless Reef Ready Systems for advanced hobbyists
Red Sea’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
Incorporating technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX® coral reef systems, the REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.
REEFER™ aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
The aquarium sits on a recessed base that “floats” it above the cabinet, which seamlessly follows the contour of the glass.
The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump, (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
Removable surface-skimming combs surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the downpipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional “eyeball” return outlet nozzle.
In the event of a blockage in the regulated downpipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
On entering the sump the water passes through a 225 micron mechanical filter bag, before entering the filtration compartment that maintains a constant water height, making it suitable for all skimmers and other reactors.
In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade on its way to the return pump chamber.
To ensure a constant water level in the pump compartment, all REEFER™ sumps include an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, guaranteeing a constant, stable water flow throughout the complete system.
Supplied as a complete self-assembly kit, all pipe work is ready without the need for any gluing.
Features of the Red Sea REEFER™ include:
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
- Professional refugium ready sump with adjustable height skimmer chamber *
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance. (not for 3XL900)
- Micron filter bag and filter media cup