Mastertronic (MT) is the latest addition to the Focustronc product range for automated water testing equipment. MT will be able to communicate with other Focustronic products such as Alkatronic, Dosetronic, Solartronic (patented dynamic lighting fixture), and Powertronic (smart power strip).
Mastertronic is a new water measuring device which fills the gap for demanding reef hobbyists with automated tests for other important parameters after Alkalinity which is done by Alkatronic. Mastertronic will be able to measure Phosphate, Nitrate, Calcium and Magnesium, and an inbuilt possiblity to include more in future updates. Focustronic are using existing reagents from the best kits on the market and do the decision for you which one to use for which parameter, to get the most accurate results. With an unique and specialized algorithm and state of the art photometric method, Mastertronic will give you much higher accuracy and precision than the test kit can do. Mastertronic will also be able to communicate with Dosetronic and perform necessary adjustments using the auto-correction features for specific dosing channels based on the measured parameters.
• Measures PO4 / NO3 / Ca / Mg / dKH* / OLI / NH3 / I / Fe / NO3 COMP
• High Precision Stepper and DC Pumps
• State of the art colorimetric photosensor
• Simple to use iOS and Android App (Wifi). Focustronic App (all in one)
• Communicate with Alkatronic/Dosetronic/Solartronic/Powertronic: local wifi via router
• Nitrate (NO3)Accuracy / Precision (+/-) : 0.5 mg/l / 0.1 mg/l
• Phosphate (PO4)Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 0.01 mg/l / 0.005 mg/l
• Magnesium (Mg) Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 20 mg/l / 20 mg/l
• Calcium (Ca) Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 6 mg/l / 6 mg/l
• Alkalinity (dKH) Accuracy / Precision (+/-) 0.1 dKH / 0.05 dKH
• OLI – is our own derived parameter which measure the organic matter in water. Can indicate when users should run or replace carbon
• Ammonia (NH3) Accuracy / Precision (+/-) 0.01 mg/l / 0.01 mg/l
• Iodine (I)* Accuracy / Precision (+/-) 0.01 mg/l / 0.01 mg/l
• Iron (Fe)* Accuracy / Precision (+/-) 0.005 mg/l / 0.005 mg/l
• Nitrate Compensation*
• Dimension: 31.5 (L) x 22.5 (W) x 35.0 (H) cm
• Ability to auto adjust Ca and Mg dosing levels in Dosetronic as sometimes even balanced dosing will require adjustments. This will be done via ODA.
• MT will pass test data to Solartronic and user can select auto intensity adjustment based on either PO4 or NO3. This will be a unique feature in our product range and not available with any other lighting brands.
• When Powertronic is released, we will include features to trigger on/off or even timer for the sockets. For example, algea reactor light, currently running 12 hours. If nutrient (ie: PO4) gets too low, reduce by 10% to 11 hours).
• For ULNS, dosing PO4 and NO3 can also be regulated via Dosetronic.
• Expect new feature in Dosetronic for daily feeding and could also be adjusted based on data.
• Considering offering an autofeeder for dry fish food. Lower nutrients will auto increase feeding frequency
Specifications may vary in end product upon release.
Alkalinity test is limited to 1 test per day and will not carry out actions like in Alkatronic. For multiple tests, best to use Alkatronic
Iron test in marine water should yield a 0 mg/l or very close to 0 mg/l.
Ammonia test in Mastertronic is focused in freshwater system. You can still test for ammonia but this may only be needed for new setup.
Nitrate Compensation is a NO3 test that takes NO2 into account. This is useful and provide a true NO3 reading if your low and/or have high NO2 values. When in doubt, it is best to use this mode for all NO3 tests.