Iron Dupla Marin Trace Element with manganess is an vital nutrient. Promotes the colouring and growth of corals. Benefits the metabolism of symbiotic algae ( zooxanthellae ). Manganese stimulates chlorpphyll production. Concentrate for 50,000 Litres.
The trace element iron occurs in natural sea water in a concentration of 0.01 mg. In an aquarium, it has to be topped up regularly. Iron is an essential component of the protein ferredoxin and thus essential for the photosynthesis of algae and symbiotic algae (zooxanthellae). The result is an intensifying of the colour of giant clams, an obvious swelling in the tissue of mushroom corals, and an increase in the number of open polyps in Briareum. A measured addition of iron promotes the growth of higher algae and of the ever popular coralline algae. In addition, manganese stimulates chlorophyll production. At the same time, the trace element iron is an important catalyst in biological decomposition processes within a salt water aquarium.
• essential trace element iron for daily administration
• required for the development and colouring of corals
• benefits the metabolism of symbiotic algae (zooxanthellae)
• manganese stimulates chlorophyll production
• dosage: 1 drop into 50 litres daily, Eye dropper included.