Potassium is a chemical element with the element symbol K
Potassium is also called potassium in many languages because it was also found in potatoes. Potassium is one of the most abundant elements and is found in numerous minerals of the earth.
Potassium should always be present in sufficient amounts in seawater aquariums. Potassium deficiency can also be seen, for example, in small to nonexistence of the corals.
Potassium deficiency in coral corals is visible by fading coral colors. Too high or too little potassium concentrations in seawater can be corrected, for example, by a partial water change.
The optimum potassium concentration in the aqua aquarium is between 360 and 410 mg / liter.
The GIESEMANN professional potassium test
- Very accurate titration test
- Table for the determination of the magnesium value
- Accuracy 2.5 mg / l
- Typical measuring range 325 - 425 mg / l
- Precise dispensing tip
- Very well recognizable color
- Depending on the potassium concentration sufficient for 40-80 tests
- Detailed instructions for use
- Mixing and dosing beakers
- 3 pieces dosing syringe 3 ml
- Precision tip for fitting
- K1 Reaction liquid
- K2a and K2b reagents
- K3 Reaction liquid