If you constantly improve on what is good, you can achieve perfection. An impressive example of this is the new generation of our MOONLIGHT, which combines metal halide and 4 powerful T-5 fluorescent lamps.
As developers and manufacturers with scientific aspirations, Giesemann Lichttechnik have used these findings to develop a light that introduces moonlight into the home aquarium.
The MOONLIGHT, the flagship model, simulates natural living conditions day and night, allowing you to observe your fish in the moonlight.
Moonrise and moonset, and even the phases of the moon, pose no problem for the complex microprocessor control. They even thought of a cloud simulation.
- Combination of halide lamps and T-5 fluorescent lamps
- Integrated illuminated LCD
- Menu-driven control in 4 languages
- Microprocessor controlled
- Separate programmes for fluorescent lamps and
- Free time settings for moonrise or moonset
- Stepless height adjustment
- Storage of all data at failure
- Fault programme and indication of software status
- Integrated grille for heat reduction
- High performance reflectors made of polished aluminium,
- Fully reflective reflector surface
- dimmable T-5 lights
- Ballasts with digital ignition for HQI lamps
- Electronic ballasts for T-5 lamps
- Lamp body made of aluminium and magnesium alloy
- High gloss finished metallic paint applied in multi-layers
- Very easy replacement of the tubes and lamps
- Low energy Moonlight
- User-selectable moonlight times
- integrated moonlight lamp with near-natural light intensity
- Automatic 28-day cycle moon simulation
- Programmable cloud simulations
- Programmable sunrise and sunset
- LCD with status display
- Display of lamp replacement time
- Power failure protection and emergency program
Metal Halide bulbs and T-5 tubes included.
The new Moonlight is available in 1200, 1500, 1800 mm, either with 150 Watt or 250 Watt metal halide bulbs.