VorTech MP10W Quiet Drive
Dry-Side: 2.50 x 2 inches (63.5 x 50.8 mm)
Wet-Side: 2.50 x 1.5 inches (63.5 x 38.1 mm)
Flow: 2,500 gph (9,500 lph)
Max Tank Thickness: 0.375 inches (9.5 mm)
Tank Size Range: 2.5-50+ gallons (9.5 – 190 liters)
Clearance Needed Behind Tank: 2.25 inches (57 mm)
Wattage: 8-18 Watts
QuietDrive represents the next evolution of the award winning VorTech Driver.
- All new driver included with the VorTech MP10, MP40 and MP60
- 6+ Available continuous operational modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- up to 90% Less motor noise
- Communicates with existing WWD and “w” EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via ReefLink
- Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers
In an aquarium, having the right amount of flow is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the gold standard for providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched:
- Create massive water movement
- No coral damaging “hot spots”
- Natural Gyre
- Tank-wide flow patterns
- Precise control of water movement
At the heart of the VorTech’s success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the power head
In an aquarium with no flow, fish and corals begin to die in as little as 4 to 10 hours. The VorTech Battery Backup is reef tank insurance in an aluminum housing.
By adding the VorTech Battery Backup, your tank is insulated from power interruptions, helping protect your valuable investment -and your tank inhabitants.
One EcoTech Marine Battery Backup will power one MP10wES or MP10ES for up to 72 hours.
*Hours are estimated and will vary depending on battery life, pump mode and other factors.
ReefLink provides completely wireless access to the world of EcoSmart Live, the web-based aquarium command center from EcoTech Marine.
ReefLink enables a continuous real-time connection with EcoTech equipment via ecosmartlive.com. Control your VorTech pumps and Radion lights right through your Android, iPhone, or through your browser — anywhere, any time.
EcoSmart Live is EcoTech Marine’s web-based aquarium command center. It allows you to control your VorTech pumps and Radion LED lighting from anywhere in the world through a computer or mobile device (iOS and Android supported). EcoSmart Live is loaded with features such as setup guides, flow and lighting wizards, specialty modes, and the ability to create new modes with just the click of a mouse or tap of a finger.
Get real time information about your lighting and pumps or wirelessly update your product’s firmware. Having issues getting the coral growth that you expect? Our award winning customer service staff can log into your account and suggest changes for you.
EcoSmart Live is the future of the aquarium hobby available now.